ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Once you own the vehicle you can't post about it?
My guess
Being he's taking early delivery he has to agree to limit what he can and can't say about the vehicle. There's shit that in no way, shape, or form I'm able to publicly say about certain future product.

My guess
Being he's taking early delivery he has to agree to limit what he can and can't say about the vehicle. There's shit that in no way, shape, or form I'm able to publicly say about certain future product.
Very good guess. (No snark:) But incorrect. I am not trying to be mysterious but I don't want to post the reason. It has nothing to do with Rivian or the purchase etc. And I hope you guys know me well enough to know that if I had some restriction that could affect my view on something I am speaking about, I would just put it out there : )

LOL
Wait until some computer nerd from ______________ (insert anywhere you'd like) starts hacking in to these things. What a shitshow this is going to be. You know damn well that will happen.
No I envision being stuck. Calling them and having someone tell you to unplug it and plug it back in. Lol. I don't think the engines will have any problems. It's an the other stuff

Very good guess. (No snark:) But incorrect. I am not trying to be mysterious but I don't want to post the reason. It has nothing to do with Rivian or the purchase etc. And I hope you guys know me well enough to know that if I had some restriction that could affect my view on something I am speaking about, I would just put it out there : )
I can wait.

If that thing did that whole course and then drove 100 miles with 30% left. What is the summer and winter range?

Sound like the key will be either advancements in battery weight, or range or both.

Ha the power-to-weight ratio been rising?

might get some methane too!

Back