ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Let's stop with this nonsense
Honda and Toyota have had their share of MASSIVE recalls as well. Honda is losing market share day by day.
I assume you’re being sarcastic

Eatin beans helps to release it too.
Plants also release ethylene vapors as a phyto-hormone.
It helps to ripen fruits and veggies.
Shell buildin a hugemongous plant on the river near Pittsburgh to crack natural gas into ethylene then onto polyethylene (plastic).
Drove by the beast in May takin a cousin to the Pixberg airport.

I assume you’re being sarcastic
No, not at all
I'm being serious. They certainly put out a great product, but by no means do they rule the auto world. It's an extremely tight race out there. IMO, to rule the auto world you have to have truck sales. Neither one of them hold a candle to Ford or Chevy when it comes to truck sales. Subaru has, and has had, the highest residual values for years. Again, they put out a great product but most certainly have had their share of massive recalls. In fact, Toyota still holds the #1 spot in the USA for the biggest recall ever.

I'm being serious.... Subaru has, and has had, the highest residual values for years.
I perused the owners manual posted above for the new Rivian.
The Subie Outback has many more features detailed in it’s manual and it’s a couple years older, not that I read all of it.
I’m still a learner.

Didn’t Toyota have to replace the frames of multiple years of Tacoma’s recently? That must have cost a few bucks

That blew my mind when it happened. They must have been completely rebuilding those trucks by hand at the dealership, right? It almost seems like giving everybody a new truck might have been cheaper.

That blew my mind when it happened. They must have been completely rebuilding those trucks by hand at the dealership, right? It almost seems like giving everybody a new truck might have been cheaper.
The welded some shit into Scotties truck and he got a couple more years out of it.

Back