ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Teslas hold their value. Even a wrecked one is worth money.

They aren't even close. They aren't competitively priced and residual values stink.
For now, electric cars are for early adopters who want the latest and greatest. Once the infrastructure is built out enough that everyone gets over range anxiety residual values will be better than gas cars. New technology is always impossible until it is inevitable.

mm

When I see privately owned gas stations installing chargers to earn money selling electricity I’ll start to believe
They make more money selling Red Bull and Slim Jims

Went to a friend's garage recently who has a 50 year old welder with 250 Amp DC output.
Discussed the possibility of getting a dang plug to be able to charge electric vehicles batteries..
Just get a trailer for the bitch, some gas to run it and the problem with EV range is solved.
Ya could also make money doing welding jobs on the side.

When I see privately owned gas stations installing chargers to earn money selling electricity I’ll start to believe
Fot people like you and I we wont need them but for emergencies. Drive around all day. Put a couple hundred miles them. Come home plug them in and ready to go in the morning.

Went to a friend's garage recently who has a 50 year old welder with 250 Amp DC output.
Discussed the possibility of getting a dang plug to be able to charge electric vehicles batteries..
Just get a trailer for the bitch, some gas to run it and the problem with EV range is solved.
Ya could also make money doing welding jobs on the side.
Thaw a couple frozen house pipes.. Multiple revenue streams.

Back