ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Installed 60 amp breaker ran wire and hooked up my charger. Flipped the breaker and holy cow it worked. 6 gage wire is tough work with.
Any electricians on here? I'm installing another at a second house and I have a. 75 foot run. I think I have to drop down to 4 gage to keep a steady current but I'm not sure. Anyone with any experience?

Installed 60 amp breaker ran wire and hooked up my charger. Flipped the breaker and holy cow it worked. 6 gage wire is tough work with.
Any electricians on here? I'm installing another at a second house and I have a. 75 foot run. I think I have to drop down to 4 gage to keep a steady current but I'm not sure. Anyone with any experience?
How is the Riv? I am seeing a range hit with the 160 lbs rooftop tent but it still handles like it shouldn’t even with a giant heavy box at the highest point of the vehicle.

PXL_20230617_165530699.jpg

Is there any strategy required to git er home?
Navigate to one of the many EVolveNY charge stations, which are mostly on shell recharge. In the cold winter I got to the saratoga charge station with 40 miles of range (about 280 miles total range) and was driving pretty aggressive for part of the time.

Or go to one of the EA stations. But I have only used one (a new one in CT which was insanely fast like 50 percent charge before we could finish sole food option - McDs).

Back