ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

OK
You will push in the corners and that Camaro will be on rails --- at least that's where my money is
I don’t quite know what that means but come down to LI and check it out. If I make it to my former bosses annual get together in finger lakes I will ping you to see if we can meet up em route.

Did you read my post? My car is slow..
Did you read my post?
The Camaro in the picture is a 700 hp monster. The Camaro w/ the track package is one of the best off the rack track cars in the world. You car could have twice the hp of the Camaro and still not keep up with the Camaro. That is why I mentioned the Camaro with the turbo 4.

Did you read my post?
The Camaro in the picture is a 700 hp monster. The Camaro w/ the track package is one of the best off the rack track cars in the world. You car could have twice the hp of the Camaro and still not keep up with the Camaro. That is why I mentioned the Camaro with the turbo 4.
I know what it is. Track cars are meant to go fast. Not cornering. The discussion was about cornering.

And if you think a 274 HP rear wheel drive is going to handle better than a 289 horsepower all-wheel drive, I don't know what to say.

wild stuff

I had the good fortune to get a private tour of Rick Hendrick's private collection a number of years ago. The building is literally a museum. Most of the cars are Corvettes and Camaros. I could have spent hours there. One thing not often mentioned is that on the mezzanine of the building is his guitar collection. You name anyone who was anyone who played a guitar and he has one of their guitars.
I used to go to the SEMA show and GM would set up a small track between the buildings and run Corvettes and Camaros. The Corvettes would stick to the track like glue and the Camaros were always spinning out. No ass end.

And if you think a 274 HP rear wheel drive is going to handle better than a 289 horsepower all-wheel drive, I don't know what to say.
Just admit you are wrong.
Camaro weighs in at 3414
TLX awd with the 4 weighs in at 4028
Its not even close.

Just admit you are wrong.
Camaro weighs in at 3414
TLX awd with the 4 weighs in at 4028
Its not even close.
Get a clue bub. I'm not wrong. You do understand the difference between handling and accelerationi assume

Back