ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

I'm going through with it. My guide is tardy. I'm getting annoyed. They contacted me and now I'm being ghosted. I'm not pushing cause I want to save up another 10k.

TJ if you go thru w getting we should do a Nysb meet up. Buy your fishing pass and we can hang on the Hampton’s beaches for free.
Dom do you fish?

I did it on the way to the gym.

Haha no, but it was a coincidence of nobody behind me, and I hit the one traffic light green without stoping. Getting in traffic can actually help, you go the speed everyone else does, run on EV.

The Prius can go 42 mph on EV for a couple miles. But if someone is behind me I want to do at least the speed limit (45) and it won't run in EV at 45 unless is pretty much downhill.

Honestly I don't like going 45 on that road if it's dark. There are ton of deer.

Haha no, but it was a coincidence of nobody behind me, and I hit the one traffic light green without stoping. Getting in traffic can actually help, you go the speed everyone else does, run on EV.

The Prius can go 42 mph on EV for a couple miles. But if someone is behind me I want to do at least the speed limit (45) and it won't run in EV at 45 unless is pretty much downhill.

Honestly I don't like going 45 on that road if it's dark. There are ton of deer.
Stop saving electricity and turn on your lights.

The Rivian loves traffic. That and the self driving have made traffic weirdly almost enjoyable. Basically any hybrid or regen set up.

On 95 I can get very good mileage even when driving fast on clear stretches in that scenario.

Back