ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

no sure about dealer..He is partners in a company called Electrify Garage..
he is very entertaining

New snow mode has been released. The car will apparently ping you to consider it if the weather is below 34 degrees and you are in Conserve (Fr WD) mode. Reduces break regeneration and softens throttle input, I think.

New snow mode has been released. The car will apparently ping you to consider it if the weather is below 34 degrees and you are in Conserve (Fr WD) mode. Reduces break regeneration and softens throttle input, I think.

Good to know that Rivian is actively putting out software updates.

I like the idea of the other new software feature designed for cold weather. Especially after just staying near Wolf Creek Ski Area in Colorado for a week. Morning temps when we left the rental house were under 15 most of the week. One day the high at WCSA was in single digits.

"To complement Snow mode, we’re also introducing new options for warming up your R1 cabin before leaving on (or returning from) a wintery adventure. Drivers can now use their Rivian mobile app to remotely defrost or de-ice their windows and mirrors, as well as individually turn on seat and steering wheel heating."

I see a lot of Teslas around Westchester. They should make a station wagon version of their smaller model. Why don’t they?

I see a lot of Teslas around Westchester. They should make a station wagon version of their smaller model. Why don’t they?
Because, unfortunately, nobody buys station wagons. I happen to like them better than SUVs, but there are only a few choices at the moment and they are all luxury level $$$. Audi, MB, and Volvo make them. A few years ago Buick brought in the Regal Tour X and they had difficulty selling them. They were priced in the mid $30k range and the same length as the Audi/MB/Volvo lux models. Buick no longer sells cars, only SUV type vehicles.

The model y is built on the same frame as the 3
Y is kind of suv ish

Back