Greek Peak Conditions

Seriously?? 5 bucks??? LOL
That's nuts
That's normal. Was very annoying to have to pay $5 at a destination resort with RFID when I started using the MCP. Alta gives out a new special MCP RFID card every season for free.

When going back year after year, can use the same RFID card forever. I'm keeping the ones I have from Wachusett and Jiminy Peak.

Are you saying that when you pick up your season pass that you paid for in the spring they are charging you another $5? We’ve experienced that charge at other ski areas who use RFID cards, but that was for day tickets, a one-time charge, and disclosed upfront.

Are you saying that when you pick up your season pass that you paid for in the spring they are charging you another $5? We’ve experienced that charge at other ski areas who use RFID cards, but that was for day tickets, a one-time charge, and disclosed upfront.
Yes. They installed the RFID readers after I bought my pass.

Yes. They installed the RFID readers after I bought my pass.

That's a little hokey! Maybe we'll just tell them that we simply want the season passes that we purchased and paid for in the spring without the RFID. HaHa!

Seriously?? 5 bucks??? LOL
That's nuts
Yes, it is nuts when you've already spent $595 for access to the lifts. Nothing says thank you for your decades of continuous support than weaseling another five bucks out of you just to use your pass.

Doesn't ORDA give you your first RFID card free? Outclassed by the DMV?

Yes, it is nuts when you've already spent $595 for access to the lifts. Nothing says thank you for your decades of continuous support than weaseling another five bucks out of you just to use your pass.

Doesn't ORDA give you your first RFID card free? Outclassed by the DMV?
I thought the same but it seems as though it's the norm?
If it were up to me I would've absorbed the 5 this year just so I didn't have to listen to people whine about it. Bunch of the crew was out Friday and none of them said anything about it to me.

Back