Greek Peak Conditions

Just saying you can work for Amazon for the same money and not freeze Ute arse off

I think part of the challenge of what the author expressed is that the gaps in snow piles being referenced may simply be the result of the hydrant spacing. Short of splicing hoses, not much can be done with the distance between hydrants unless they add more, which in turn may require an upgrade in pumps and compressors.

I'm thankful that they were able to make snow on multiple trails, which is a result of the snowmaking improvements.

I think part of the challenge of what the author expressed is that the gaps in snow piles being referenced may simply be the result of the hydrant spacing. Short of splicing hoses, not much can be done with the distance between hydrants unless they add more, which in turn may require an upgrade in pumps and compressors.

I'm thankful that they were able to make snow on multiple trails, which is a result of the snowmaking improvements.
It will be pushed out
Easy peasy
Coverage should be good tomorrow
As with most ski areas this year, people wanting to work will be their biggest issue.

Back