Greek Peak Conditions

What an amazing family that contributed so much to the area!
So true. Under Gordie we had a world class ski school, Monique was in with the crew that started the ISKINY thing, and so much more.
What is Boo up to?
The man, the myth, the legend. Nobody can press em like Boo does. He's an intracule part of our weekend shenanigans, wouldn't be the same without him.
Grant moved out west
Yep, and he's still coaching. Scroll down to see about him.

Here's Cole, Grants son. Lets say the boy can ski.

Here's Grants daughter, Britt. Britt is following in her Uncle Boo's footsteps, she ain't scared of speed.

Campgottagopee, thank you for taking the time to assemble that post. What an amazing family, and Grant's son and daughter seem to be keeping the skiing gene alive. I'm a bit jealous.
Saved the best for last. Here's Boo's son. This kid was such a strong skier but was tragically killed in a cliff diving accident. It's hard to talk about, breaks my heart, but Eric needs to be remembered as a chip off the old block. Like his father, fear isn't in his vocabulary. Ski in Peace my young buck.

I had no idea Eric was that good on skis. We heard about the accident, but never really knew Eric. It looks like the footage was shot at Timberline Oregon.

1631637667943.png

RFID Technology

Last edited:
Good for them! One thing you can never say is Al didn't think big and have dreams of grandeur!

Back