Greek Peak Conditions

One should emphasize that some chairs do not open at Greek until 10-11, no matter what the conditions. The place runs on an uninterrupted day to night skiing schedule, so staffing must be interesting. Chair 2 isn't supposed to open until 11 am. Not sure if they change this on holiday weeks.

One should emphasize that some chairs do not open at Greek until 10-11, no matter what the conditions. The place runs on an uninterrupted day to night skiing schedule, so staffing must be interesting. Chair 2 isn't supposed to open until 11 am. Not sure if they change this on holiday weeks.

True

No changes, that's just how they roll.

I've found the most reliable is the snow phone. Key words, "anticipated, and expected".

Anyone been to Greek today?
Wondering how hard it is? Hope we get the snow in forecast. Going tomorrow night regardless bringing kid and don’t want it to be dangerous hard.

I think this is the question. What's it going to be like, after a couple of inches of snow that got hit with frozen rain. I watched a fox walking along the top of the snow today. Let us know what you find!

Well just got back and got to say Greek skied way better then expected. Me and the little one skied everything from 4 over to fields. Everything was in great shape, really a great night.
I will return tomorrow night to raise hell without the little one.

Back