Greek Peak Conditions

Can you please scan the other side, or link to it if possible? This is fascinating! Thanks!

IMG_20210207_125202_300.jpg

@Ethan Snow always love these old maps. I'm also interested in this lift VI, all the times I've been on the east side I've never seen any remnants. I had season pass at GP between 2009 and 2013. They've made a lot of improvements since just then.

@Ethan Snow always love these old maps. I'm also interested in this lift VI, all the times I've been on the east side I've never seen any remnants. I had season pass at GP between 2009 and 2013. They've made a lot of improvements since just then.
I am thinking this may have just been a conceptual map. I really don't see any other evidence of a lift being there as well. This map which is from 2006 or so shows a "proposed" lift in that general area as well. Pretty much the same map they have now with a few modifications, and the proposed future terrain. I imagine they were planning on doing something because they did extend the lift line above chair 4. I's very brushy now, but noticeable as well as on google earth.
Image 2-8-21 at 10.11 PM.jpg

I am thinking this may have just been a conceptual map. I really don't see any other evidence of a lift being there as well. This map which is from 2006 or so shows a "proposed" lift in that general area as well. Pretty much the same map they have now with a few modifications, and the proposed future terrain. I imagine they were planning on doing something because they did extend the lift line above chair 4. I's very brushy now, but noticeable as well as on google earth.View attachment 8045
That's exactly what it is. They were also talking about putting another lodge over on the East side.

Man this all would be so cool. It would make traversing a little easier between the mountains and open up some cool terrain.

Back