Greek Peak Conditions

So, my butt ugly technique was correct. ? Good to know. ???
If your butt ain’t sliding on the snow it ain’t ugly! Even it it is and you can get back on your skis it’s all good - like a cat walking into a screen door!

I haven’t been to Greek, but am considering going tomorrow and driving down from Buffalo. Were we in ski anywhere territory before the most recent snow? Are we going to be there tomorrow?

I have the same concern, since their trail report still has closed trails.

The only reason for Herc and Olympian being closed is because they've been hammering it with snowmaking. They're planning on pushing it out today. Chair 2 and 5 have been closed since Sunday but come online again tomorrow. Tomorrow will be primo! Everything will be in play.

This was as of 7AM this morning and it's still coming down..... call the snow phone 800.365.7669
PXL_20210202_133332382.jpg

Sounds like a go to me! Gray helmet, blue jacket, black BD pants, wood veneer skis mounted telemark.

Try and hit chair 2 as soon as it opens. Take Ronnies Run, just bang a hard left once you get off the chair and you'll see it. It's called something else now, but I can never remember what they call it. Lap that a couple times as it should be real good. Chair 5 the same thing --- snow has been piling up all so it will be good as well. Trees on skiers left under the chair are fun but honestly there may be too much snow for themm tomorrow as they are low angle. The headwall right under 5 will be stellar. Enjoy.

Back