Greek Peak Conditions

Firm and fast this morning. Groom was good in most areas. Nice day , no lines anywhere.
It's early in the season for me. Karyatis to Stoic is a nice way to ease into something a bit steeper. Stoic was a bit crunchy for sure. When I started down, I thought it should get better. Nope. Sorry, skis.

I am reading Centered Skiing. I used to teach Centered Riding (horse). I realized after coming down Stoic with all of its ice cubes, that I never got scared. What changed? I was focusing on rhythm and breathing.

Back to the book...

Last edited:
good thing, I keep checking on the LE machine and its been a slow start...

2 and 5 opened today. Snowmaking improvements are truly amazing! Good for GP 🍻
Yea seeing the difference now, mounds of snow being made. I do like the new snow heads, so much quieter. Especially after years of the 50 cal looking heads they used for years. I hated them things… so loud, but always pictured a Marine behind them.

I have been in a LE band all day, 25 minutes west of GP. 4 inches overnight and another inch today, so far except that a lot of it is blowing sideways. Hopefully GP got some love as well. Tomorrow should be very nice!

I have been in a LE band all day, 25 minutes west of GP. 4 inches overnight and another inch today, so far except that a lot of it is blowing sideways. Hopefully GP got some love as well. Tomorrow should be very nice!
Pretty much the same here north of ya.
It ain’t showin up on radar much either.
Cold weather knocking snowflakes out of the air.
Should be sparkley ❄️ when the sun comes out and/or under the lights. .

Can anyone refresh this old man’s memory and know what time chair 5 starts spinning? If I remember right 10:00 am? I can’t seem to find on their site.

Back