Greek Peak Conditions

Three trails will get new snowmaking lines – Hercules, Zephyr and Lower Pollux. A brand-new family-style ski trail will go in between Chairs 4 and 5 for next ski season.

The trail, nearly 2,000 feet long with 300 feet of vertical, will feature high berm turns with rollers and beginner glades on the side. That will bring Greek Peak’s ski trail total to fifty-six.

Last edited:
Three trails will get new snowmaking lines – Hercules, Zephyr and Lower Pollux. A brand-new family-style ski trail will go in between Chairs 4 and 5 for next ski season.

The trail, nearly 2,000 feet long with 300 feet of vertical, will feature high berm turns with rollers and beginner glades on the side. That will bring Greek Peak’s ski trail total to fifty-six.

I am having a hard time picturing where the new trail will go. How will people access it, or does chair 5 have only 300 feet of vertical?

It’s still snowing.
Not sticking to the trees much now though.
1650411192215.png

I am having a hard time picturing where the new trail will go. How will people access it, or does chair 5 have only 300 feet of vertical?

I too am wondering where exactly it will be cut. My guess is that it will be accessed via Upper Mars after Electra (the powerline) and then somehow wrap back into Poseidon or cross Poseidon. I hope it is getting snowmaking.

It might also begin at the top of chair five and run below Poseidon, although I am not sure how steep that area is.

Last edited:
Back