Greek Peak Conditions

Chair 3 update

Chair 3 currently serves the Alpha slope of the mountain and will be upgraded to a triple-chair to better serve the growing number of new skiers coming to the resort, Greek Peak said.

“If there was anything positive that came from the pandemic, it’s the number of new skiers who came outside and took to the slopes to learn how to ski at Greek Peak,” Kryger said. “The replacement of Chair 3 enables us to serve more new and beginner-level skiers on Alpha and speaks volumes to our commitment to making Greek Peak a lifelong, family destination.”

The chair 3 upgrade project will top $600,000 and should be ready to go for next ski season.

CNY is lucky to have this biz man around as he does a lot for communities in the area. HUGE Cuse fan as well. He donated 5K to GP Adaptive Ski Program from his longshot bet. Thank you Adam!

“There was silence because nobody bet on that horse. It was just a fluke. If it wasn’t our table number I wouldn’t have bet on that horse. People were messaging me on social media and saying ‘Oh that was the most brilliant pick, you must know so much about horses.’ I really don’t have a clue. It was just meant to be. Some higher power wanted me to win so that I could give the stuff away,” he said.

Back