Gore Mountain Conditions

Operations were poor today. They should piss through state dollars and get the lifts in good working order. Never did hear what the deal was with burnt ridge. Asked ski patrol, but they wouldn’t say. I skied closed trails all day. They were great. Assumed they were closed due to lack of patrol. Should have skied yesterday.

Burnt eventually opened very late in the day. There was a race on Echo today, the racers had to hike from Twister to hedges to get to Echo.
Karma for cutting everyone in line yesterday?

Operations were poor today. They should piss through state dollars and get the lifts in good working order. Never did hear what the deal was with burnt ridge. Asked ski patrol, but they wouldn’t say. I skied closed trails all day. They were great. Assumed they were closed due to lack of patrol. Should have skied yesterday.
Gore was awesome yesterday. I'm not sure why they fell flat on their face today.

1000005090.jpg

Last ever first chair lineup for the Hudson Chair

Did you ski Barkeater?
I did in afternoon. Not sure how I feel about changes to barkeater. Need to ski it a few more times. Bores had great snow. Why the f that was closed or chati is beyond me.

Ha! I split and went cross country skiing. I just couldn't bring myself to arrive at the base at 11am.
Might have been easier to just walk over from the bowl. I have never parked so far away in 40 + years.

@sig sorry I missed your text, just saw it a few hours ago.

I guess I lucked out today. I generally don’t go back down to the base on weekends until lunch. So I was able to ski north and high peaks all morning. It was a good day.

As others a have said they have to do something about people parking where they shouldn’t. I used to try to park close to the adjacent car to help make more space for others. No more. I know some asshole is going to box me in so I leave plenty of space.

Tom

Back