Gore Mountain Conditions

Today, they did get the AE2 open 10 minutes early, instead of 15 minutes late like the last time. Gondola is down, and we the entire lift line booed the racers when they let them on early, which was well deserved. Probably going to do Burnt Ridge and the ski bowl early and the summit later in the day.

Today, they did get the AE2 open 10 minutes early, instead of 15 minutes late like the last time. Gondola is down, and we the entire lift line booed the racers when they let them on early, which was well deserved.
Join the race team if you want to get on the lift early. I say good for them, and yes, well deserved because those kids bust their asses.
Try training with them for just one day. Then report back as to how you make out.

Join the race team if you want to get on the lift early. I say good for them, and yes, well deserved because those kids bust their asses.
Try training with them for just one day. Then report back as to how you make out.
Nah, Racers gotta stand around a lot.
Join ski patrol. Ya get first and last dibs always.
They’re always looking for qualified folks.
Can make folks lives better when they’re hurt.
Ski Patrol gets on the lifts way before the racers do.
Doubt anybody booed them.

Last edited:
QFT
Those kids are teenage athletes. I have to skate across Cedars but they don’t? WTF? What are the coaches thinking?

mm
ORDA treats the racers like they're above everyone else. At Killington, they don't get to load early or cut the line. There's a race on Lower Echo, so they're going in from Twister.

North and Burnt Ridge were open at 8:30. I went to Burnt Ridge. Sagamore was excellent. Went to ski bowl after a couple laps.

1000005039.jpg

1000005040.jpg

1000005043.jpg

And yet no one has answered the important questions. HOW MUCH? Is it pow or cement?

Back