Gore Mountain Conditions

Sage advice.
The HP pod holds it’s snow too on account of because where it is... ie Dark Side.
Elevation matters with ❄️ relating to snow/gack/r**n numbers.
A lot of ski places don’t have the “luxury” of the many different aspects Gore affords.
Use ‘em wisely.
Folk's don’t call it the Dark Side for nothing.
~1PM
1706120280919.png

The gentleman who owned Water Slide World in LG passed away. His family did not want to run the successful business anymore after that. Property sold for mucho dinero.
Zip line also in LG hasn’t operated in years. It is owned by the Karate Kid, Ralph Macchio.
If I had a zipline business and asked you to invest, you would say, umm my wife won't let me ;) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

The gentleman who owned Water Slide World in LG passed away. His family did not want to run the successful business anymore after that. Property sold for mucho dinero.
Worst ya inhale going down a water slide in the north country is a little water.
Zip line also in LG hasn’t operated in years.
Worst ya inhale going down an anchor attraction zip coaster thingy 🍺in the Adirondacks is black flies and skeeters.

What’s in the water?

Last edited:
Worst ya inhale going down a water slide in the north country is a little water.

What’s in the water?
I remember a hairy-backed, middle-age tourist from Quebec in line in front of me at Water Slide World when I was a kid. He had a sunburn blister that had to have been 4 inches across. It had water inside that was sloshing back and forth when he walked up the stairs. If the water could get in, then it could get back out. So... 🤮

Back