Gore Mountain Conditions

I got there too early yesterday. I should have slept late. It was still getting better when I left at 1245. Hulabaloo was unrecognizable after grooming. Uncas was the run of the day.
It was nice not to hear your skis for once, but "perfect powder Paradise" is overselling it. This seasons is historically awful, and "the snowmakers are doing a great job" is just another way of saying that.
I was surprised that the only snowmaking was on Sagamore, which should be open by the weekend.
Also. the Swedish meatballs with egg noodles looked nasty to me.

mm
Hah - that ‘scrashhh” sound of eastern skiing. My two trips to copper total that is always the first thing I notice on my next eastern run.

I got there too early yesterday. I should have slept late. It was still getting better when I left at 1245. Hulabaloo was unrecognizable after grooming. Uncas was the run of the day.
It was nice not to hear your skis for once, but "perfect powder Paradise" is overselling it. This seasons is historically awful, and "the snowmakers are doing a great job" is just another way of saying that.
I was surprised that the only snowmaking was on Sagamore, which should be open by the weekend.
Also. the Swedish meatballs with egg noodles looked nasty to me.

mm
debbie-downer.jpeg
debbie-downer.jpeg
debbie-downer.jpeg

Today was very good. Pow (over some crud) & packed pow. Super cold (forgot what that was like).

They are making a ton of snow on Sagamore.

Back