Gore Mountain Conditions

Got to the mountain at 1:30 pm and it was snowing. Nice soft snow everywhere. Not too windy. Soft bumps on Hawkeye, a bit scraped off on Chatiemac. Tahawas/Sleeping Bear very nice. Tomorrow should be good after grooming.

Got to the mountain at 1:30 pm and it was snowing. Nice soft snow everywhere. Not too windy. Soft bumps on Hawkeye, a bit scraped off on Chatiemac. Tahawas/Sleeping Bear very nice. Tomorrow should be good after grooming.
how much did they get?

We skied yesterday. The rain was pretty soaking. Most left by 11. We went in for lunch early and came back out to a Blizzard. Got cold and windy around 3pm and things firmed up quickly. Solid afternoon.

Great day so far - skied 5 hours from 8:20. A few snow squalls made it fun, as well as some sun - sun seems here to stay maybe now. Lapped Backwoods to avoid crowds but the whole mountain is in decent shape. Agree groomers have done a great job. They are blowing snow on top half of sagamore - should be open by next weekend. Also seems interconnect could be open soon if they are blowing as much at ski bowl as they are saying.

Although Topridge lift seemed to be down just now as I was coming in - patrol was waving everyone to Sttaightbrook chair.

Today made up for getting soaked to the bone yesterday
IMG_0819.png

Great day so far - skied 5 hours from 8:20. A few snow squalls made it fun, as well as some sun - sun seems here to stay maybe now. Lapped Backwoods to avoid crowds but the whole mountain is in decent shape. Agree groomers have done a great job. They are blowing snow on top half of sagamore - should be open by next weekend. Also seems interconnect could be open soon if they are blowing as much at ski bowl as they are saying.

Although Topridge lift seemed to be down just now as I was coming in - patrol was waving everyone to Straightbrook chair.
I had similar day, my first Gondola was also 8:20. Late in the day I was going to go down Tannery at 1:20 to take the topridge lift but ski patrol was just finishing up closing it off.

Although Topridge lift seemed to be down just now as I was coming in - patrol was waving everyone to Sttaightbrook chair.
Maybe dumb question - backwoods stayed relatively uncrowded?

Back