Gore Mountain Conditions

Saw report of 6 inches a few mins from Gore at a lower elevation, Gore picked up 6 to 8 inches just waiting for them to say something
Looks like halfway up the mountain it was mostly snow too. In my experience Gore reports from the base. Will be interesting.

Looks like halfway up the mountain it was mostly snow too. In my experience Gore reports from the base. Will be interesting.
6" of heavy gack at my HQ in Centerville. ❄️

...I don't know why they're still only half width on Showcase. They always seem to struggle to get it full width.
Snowmaking is a limited resource, so they have to choose between full width Showcase and something else. At least you got to ski Ruby.. Also, Arena is crazy wide and they need to start early to cover it 15 feet deep for competitions.

mm

Thanks for the invite...took the clubs and push cart outta the car today.
Hardly ever ski on weekends anymore. Did ski Gore Black Friday once when I 1st had a M-F pass.
It was my 1st time in years going up to Gore. Twas good fun. Folks were nice.
We talked yesterday on going sometime midweek next week.
One of the boys took a tumble Friday at Belle. So he’s out for midweek turns this week.
His big brother’s tail should be wagging with Gore’s new snow. Should be good.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Letitsnow ❄️ ⛷️
1701128403552.png

Yup.

Gore reported 7 inches on IG yesterday, added it to the website later in the day, and then today reduced the total to 5 inches this morning.

I don't get it.

Back