Gore Mountain Conditions

It’ll be a good base and help fill-in the nooks and crannies. That stuff ain’t blowing away.
I’m sure some eskimo said the word gack.
Filler in.❄️ Letitsnow. ❄️
1700666375777.png

Gore marketing just got out of bed and reporting 4" 😂
Where did you see this, not seeing it on the snow report.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 12.56.46 PM.png

Gore has ❄️ thingys🍺 on the following trails.
Topridge, Sleeping Bear, Upper Sleighride, 3B, Jamboree, Quicksilver and Sunway.
My guess is they want the extra snowmaking hours. The bottom looks very thin still.

Despite the late opening, they will have what I believe is the most snowmaking terrain ever available on opening day. The trails are Ruby, Tahawus, Showcase, Upper Sleighride, 2B, and The Arena. Lifts will be AE2, North Quad, and Gondola.
In addition to those trails the recent sno report has ❄️ thingys🍺 on the following trails:
Topridge, Sleeping Bear, Upper Sleighride, 3B, Jamboree, Quicksilver and Sunway.
Imagine some of them may be the next ones to open.

Looks like they missed Upper Sleighride for tomorrow, but they are still reporting snowmaking on it, so maybe it opens for Sunday. It could be they are setting it up as a park. They should be able to double their open terrain by next weekend.

Looks like they missed Upper Sleighride for tomorrow, but they are still reporting snowmaking on it, so maybe it opens for Sunday. It could be they are setting it up as a park. They should be able to double their open terrain by next weekend.
Yes, that is where the park will be located.

Back