Gore Mountain Conditions

trees are in

"I was a rookie the first time i went into the slides."

Usually when they open them the conditions are primo. If you can slowly ski steeep stuff you'll be fine. Take your time.

Sorry i know you werent asking for my input.

And put your f'ing wf crap in your own thread :)

Today was the best day of the season for me at Gore. Maybe. I'll have to think about that. Who was there?

Benny sorry i didn't find you. How was your day?

20230228_154759.jpg

Last edited:
I was a rookie the first time i went into the slides.

Usually when they open them the conditions are primo. If you can slowly ski steeep stuff you'll be fine. Take your time.

Sorry i know you werent asking for my input.

And put your f'ing wf crap in your own thread :)

Today was the best day of the season for me at Gore. Maybe. Ill have to think about that. Who was there?

Benny sorry i didnt find you. How was your day?

View attachment 18596

How is Scotty's. We have been looking for a good, quick diner of the Northway for years?

Scotty's is great! It's part of a gas station/ truck stop, so almost guaranteed to see some interesting characters in there. They used to be open 24/7 too I think.. or open super late at least, close at 9 now which limits the late night shenanigans

Gore was good today until the light ncp after 1 pm. Lies was the best I’ve skied it this year. Boreas and Barkeater were excellent. Reports were that Abenaki was the best but a patroller caught us as we were going in. No sign no visible rope but he still insisted it was closed. Rumor was good from the bypass but I didn’t do it. Woodchuck was the run of the day.
@Harvey did I park next to your brown CRV in the money lot today?

mm

Back