Gore Mountain Conditions

I wasn’t there today but heading up tomorrow. Doesn’t look like they are blowing more snow though.

Today was surprising good. The thing is the conditions weren't exactly good or anything but the skiing was.

20230219_080502.jpg

20230219_080728.jpg

20230219_110637.jpg

forum - 1 (2).jpeg

Last edited:
If you thought today was good skiing, then I have a bridge to sell you. Combine the less than ideal conditions, with a holiday crowd, lift problems, and a bunch of random trail closures due to "ice" right as the trails were starting to soften, and that was enough for me to consider it disappointing.

All I am saying was I had fun. I skied with three distinct groups and they were all happy.

I grant you the surface was far from ideal, or even good. But on almost everything that was open you could make fun turns. Seemed like Tahawas and Topridge had some manmade since the rain.

I had kind of a breakthrough tele'ing on boilerplate.

The crowd was barely an issue.

All I am saying was I had fun. I skied with three distinct groups and they were all happy.

I grant you the surface was far from ideal, or even good. But on almost everything that was open you could make fun turns. Seemed like Tahawas and Topridge had some manmade since the rain.

I had kind of a breakthrough tele'ing on boilerplate.

The crowd was barely an issue.
Shocked by lacked of crowds. 46 was not open but looked very skiable. Got a run down sagamore and the it was closed. New trail fun. Great lesson with Joe C and my son had a great lesson w Tom Tom. We bumped into each other and all skied together which was good fun.

Shocked by lacked of crowds. 46 was not open but looked very skiable. Got a run down sagamore and the it was closed. New trail fun. Great lesson with Joe C and my son had a great lesson w Tom Tom. We bumped into each other and all skied together which was good fun.
Rivian pulled free juice next to five teslas. Daughter enjoyed her lesson and wife pushed hers to tomorrow due to conditions.

Back