Gore Mountain Conditions

I just hope there's still skiing in 2037
IMG_0104.jpeg

After 8+ years and 279,000 miles Bertha (my 2014 Ram 1500) is going into retirement. Tomorrow may very well be her last day at Gore. Since Covid she has been my base lodge. Not a better place than the bowl to say fairwell. I will have the skis to ski Hudson tomorrow lol. If it's really good she may come back up Monday morning but she will leave us with our greatest respect on Monday afternoon

Attachments

• Bertha.jpg
    Bertha.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 96
After 8+ years and 279,000 miles Bertha (my 2014 Ram 1500) is going into retirement. Tomorrow may very well be her last day at Gore. Since Covid she has been my base lodge. Not a better place than the bowl to say fairwell. I will have the skis to ski Hudson tomorrow lol. If it's really good she may come back up Monday morning but she will leave us with our greatest respect on Monday afternoon

So Bertha's last day was a good one. My favorites were Darkside Glade and ChatiHawk Line early,,,they got skied hard today. Rumor fun and edgeable Lies, closed by 2 (ice rink). Bertha is being replaced by an unnamed as of yet, Pathfinder. Back to booting up in the lodge i guess, Very emotional day but it was a good one. Upper Chati pick of the day!

Attachments

• Bertha's last Ski Bowl.jpg
    Bertha's last Ski Bowl.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Bertha's last Beck's.jpg
    Bertha's last Beck's.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 106
So Bertha's last day was a good one. My favorites were Darkside Glade and ChatiHawk Line early,,,they got skied hard today. Rumor fun and edgeable Lies, closed by 2 (ice rink). Bertha is being replaced by an unnamed as of yet, Pathfinder. Back to booting up in the lodge i guess, Very emotional day but it was a good one. Upper Chati pick of the day!
Wow, 279, good for you! Chati was great. the whales were almost comical, I had to take a pic of them.
Just me and my 13yr old son today. We got in 18 runs, almost 20 miles of skiing, hit every inch of the mountain, summit down to the ski bowl and back. Very fun day. Tahawus glades, Darkside and Straight Brook glades were loads of fun. Rumor was fun early on.

IMG-7479.jpg

The chatty whales were incredible. Almost feels like you're surfing when you ride on em. I wish they would leave the trail as is until april

Back