Gore Mountain Conditions

I believe they have already made some snow on LS.

There is plenty of snow on it. It was sort of open on Monday(from the old entrance) and skied great. The new entrance has a pipe they need to bury before they can open it. Today from first chair was pretty awesome. Foxlair first trax was my fave. I quite enjoyed Chatti in that brownish snow.

Ugh why aren't they making snow on it? They just reconfigured the trail last year so they could make snow there. They're losing so many trails due to the stupid park events on Wild Air.

Parts of Gore looked like it got around an inch of snow on top to the groomed snow this morning. The manmade snow on Cloud was a nice dry snow. Overall I was happy with conditions today. Not much ice, just from snow you could get an edge in

Ugh why aren't they making snow on it? They just reconfigured the trail last year so they could make snow there. They're losing so many trails due to the stupid park events on Wild Air.
Sorry to be the bearor of shitty news, but the word is they will not be making snow on the LS this year, and they will be moving the sign back to the original trail (why? because it's obviously easier to move the sign than to make snow

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearor of shitty news, but the word is they will not be making snow on the LS this year, and they will be moving the sign back to the original trail (why? because it's obviously easier to move the sign than to make snow

Last edited:
Back