Gore Mountain Conditions

Keep em in the pocket for one lift ride up, bury them in the snow. Return later in the day to dig em out and enjoy! Also, if anyone finds beers near the top of Chatiemac, they are mine!
get the miller lite bottle cans, the top screws on and off. they work well

To get back on subject, if they open burnt ridge this weekend (not getting my hopes up) how dumb would it be to ski one of the glades?

That sucks.
Most of the competitors are legally able to imbibe in their home countries.
unfortunately most of the competitors are not staying in/around NC. They're all at the Great Escape lodge and take shuttles too and from the mountain. I believe that was by the direction of the state police, they wanted the competitors all in one place for security purposes.

unfortunately most of the competitors are not staying in/around NC. They're all at the Great Escape lodge and take shuttles too and from the mountain. I believe that was by the direction of the state police, they wanted the competitors all in one place for security purposes.
That's and the kids have something to do at night.

I know (hope) you’re kidding but I admit I am always really really tempted whenever I spot somebody’s stash. I have never stolen a snowbank beer. How often does it happen, realistically?
It wasn't me officer Brownski.
Honestly I just go into the saddle to warm up & have a quick cold one. Ya know, multitask.

Back