Going Under the Knife

Sheesh WD, just know we’re with you!
All I got is Jefferson’s small batch is a very effective blood thinner…🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Got some really great news last nite the ejection Fraction on left ventricle is now 50 to 55 it was 35-40 for the last15 months . So now in normal range and HR is in 60s,so my cardiologist back home is gonna be pleased.

So at leastv some stuff is looking better and my thick plasma has gone down to 2 normal Range is up to 3.5. It had been 7.4 dangerously high that's what sent me to UVM CC for emergency 4esis treatment

Started specially chemo yesterday Tolerated it with no issues 1more chemo today some bloodwork then we'll see if I'm good enough to go back to Ogdensburg Monday, then back here in 4 wks for 2 day specialized chemo again

Last edited:
Still here UVM more tests had 3 today :( numbers look better ) but labs today will determine if I lv tomorrow. It's a roller coaster ride, but better safe than sorry. JB and my daughter still here in Vt they have been great will drive us home when released.

Good news no blood clots in legs got outside today for 30 minutes. Parts of Vt hit with 13 inches of rain in 2 days many bridges and roads destroyed ,homes knocked into rivers unreal

Glad to hear no blood clots, Warp. Surprised: the latest flooding doesn't seem to have made the news outside VT.

Ugh just heard I have to undergo a 4th plasma phoresis and a first ever blood transfusion wait for the data so now tomorrow is the earliest discharge

But they want to make certain a particular hemoglobin count is beyond the minimum acceptable range . It would be hell to have to come back her in a couple of days if the data regressed.

So if all goes well maybe tomorrow then the twice weekly blood draws for this until I come back in a month for special chemo

They're doing the Right stuff but the roller coaster ride is tuff but I remain in good spirits and have a great relationship and respect for the staff at UVM they ARE exceptional and the CC is on the cutting edge of this particular cancer which affects only 1 in 250,000 people

Toldja long ago I am a weirdo : ) dayum ; )

Back