Going Under the Knife

Great shots coach

The waterfront in Clayton is top notch. It's beautiful there. If any of you haven't been it's a definite to-do. Great vibe in Clayton. I believe it's a best kept secret.
Clayton is a beautiful very chill town on the St Lawrence, this shot is in Ogdensburg where we live about half he NE of Clayton.

Over the Queen s shoulder you'll notice a Lighthouse that's a point sticking out three quarters of mile into the St Lawrence the Oswegatchie River meets the St Larry that's over her left shoulder.

Lighthouse Point has many beautiful walking trails where she and I exercise it's always a nice breeze especially in heat waves with oppressive dew points

The Point is also one the oldest French forts and predates the establishment of Ogdensburg in 1749. Right where the 2 Rivers meet

It's from Fort de LA Presentation that French and Indian raiders embarked upon CNY at the Fort Bull Massacre near Sylvan Beach on Oneida Lake and Rome .

Yeah as New Hartford native I tell my Oburg buddies who are in local Ft Society and History Assn. "Hey you guys sent some Bad Dudes to my home area " . Ya know just to piss em off......hey gotta break a few of their stones know what I'm sayin 😉

Last edited:
Clayton is a beautiful burg on the River. We are lucky to stay with friends between Ogdensburg and Clayton in Hammond each summer. What a wonderful place it is.
Our best to you Warp. May the Lord be with you.

Situation has gotten bad ,blood too thick ,now at University of Vermont Cancer Center will be here a minimum of a week .Undergoing several tests, and several plasmaphoresis sessions each 3 hrs long think of itlike an oil change except it's your fluid replaced by good fluids .8 bottles per session .the goal is to be out of hear Monday if all goes well .have 3sizeable ports in my neck and catheter from neck to heart.
Will do these multiple times as several organs under potential threat from dangerously high level of blood plasma thickness.also stroke and heart attack threat until plasma is within acceptable standards

Tomorrow bone marrowtest and biopsy another 3 hr phoresis session and chemo and several more Scans .data will determine when we get released

JB ,the Queen and my daughter from Concord MA with me .Jb left to go back to his hospital will be back all next week They are staying at Hope Lodge magnificent place 3 minutes walking from hospital it's solely for cancer patients and 2 more caregivers . Runby American cancer society.

it's Full service can't believe it's so incredible meals .,a private suite no charge .so you donate which i will be happy to lv a good donation since this was a God send one less thing to worry about.

Last edited:
Situation has gotten bad ,blood too thick ,now at University of Vermont Cancer Center will be here a minimum of a week .Undergoing several tests, and several plasmaphoresis sessions each 3 hrs long think of itlike an oil change except it's your fluid replaced by good fluids .8 bottles per session .the goal is to be out of hear Monday if all goes well .have 3sizeable ports in my neck and catheter from neck to heart.
Will do these multiple times as several organs under potential threat from dangerously high level of blood plasma thickness.also stroke and heart attack threat until plasma is within acceptable standards

Tomorrow bone marrowtest and biopsy another 3 hr phoresis session and chemo and several more Scans .data will determine when we get released

JB ,the Queen and my daughter from Concord MA with me .Jb left to go back to his hospital will be back all next week They are staying at Hope Lodge magnificent place 3 minutes walking from hospital it's solely for cancer patients and 2 more caregivers . Runby American cancer society.

it's Full service can't believe it's so incredible meals .,a private suite no charge .so you donate which i will be happy to lv a good donation since this was a God send one less thing to worry about.
Best wishes, Warp.

Sending many well wishes your way.

Update : very rare form of blood cancer only 1000 to 1500 cases per year requiring highly specialized therepeutic interventions

Must return to UVM once a month for next 2"months for 3 days per session to get these highly specialized treatments in a conservative titration modality , and more phoresus ,(,plasma filtration IF necessary

can use our local cancer center In between for bloodwork until the highly specialized chemo titrates then local cancer center will be able to continue the chemo .

I'm in good spirits went thru some potentially painful processes with zero pain or discomfort. Staff here seemed amazed I am tolerating it this way
...North Country strong 💪 baby !

Not curable BUT treatable and here at UVM they have seen lots of this particular cancer so r great at narrowing down diagnosis and customizing treatment. So I'm I. Good Hands

Back