Going Under the Knife

Sad day it's advanced beyond slumbering stage my Plasma or Blood is getting thick which can harm severalorgans ,definitely will require Chemo, Took 8 blood tests today will go to UVM Burlington to seek advised second opinion

Blood work and PET Scans Cat Scans and Bone Marrow Tests to be done here ,Chemo here

Once uvm confirms what we were told here specific regimen begins here unless acute situation thicken Blood to life threatening situation then to UVM for several Plasma phoresis sessions ,could be up to 10 spaced 3 days apart hopefully neither this or other complexities present a crisis.

Blown away today ,but I asked if this was a short game not certain till all tests and month of Chemo once a week . Could show incremental improvements if not well don't want or need to go there yet . But if things go well it's treatable but not a short game yet

Whole family coming in From Manhattan, Boston and San Jose tomorrow for a week, JB is also coming back again following week so I have both support and professional advice and council close at hand .

Oncologist said could exercise including golf just do not get tired or overtax heart if ANY symptoms arrive call him and get to ER

I'm worn out on top of that s young lady sideswiped Queens SUV this afternoon she knocked on door to tell us

luckily it was only a mirror, I was able to reposition it and ck electronic functions and it was fine She was relieved so was I.

I need a good night's restful sleep

Sad day it's advanced beyond slumbering stage my Plasma or Blood is getting thick which can harm severalorgans ,definitely will require Chemo, Took 8 blood tests today will go to UVM Burlington to seek advised second opinion

Blood work and PET Scans Cat Scans and Bone Marrow Tests to be done here ,Chemo here

Once uvm confirms what we were told here specific regimen begins here unless acute situation thicken Blood to life threatening situation then to UVM for several Plasma phoresis sessions ,could be up to 10 spaced 3 days apart hopefully neither this or other complexities present a crisis.

Blown away today ,but I asked if this was a short game not certain till all tests and month of Chemo once a week . Could show incremental improvements if not well don't want or need to go there yet . But if things go well it's treatable but not a short game yet

Whole family coming in From Manhattan, Boston and San Jose tomorrow for a week, JB is also coming back again following week so I have both support and professional advice and council close at hand .

Oncologist said could exercise including golf just do not get tired or overtax heart if ANY symptoms arrive call him and get to ER

I'm worn out on top of that s young lady sideswiped Queens SUV this afternoon she knocked on door to tell us

luckily it was only a mirror, I was able to reposition it and ck electronic functions and it was fine She was relieved so was I.

I need a good night's restful sleep
Sending prayers and well wishes, Warp.

Get some rest Dubya D, tomorrows' another day 🌻

1000000776.jpg

1000000773.jpg

Back