Going Under the Knife

Good luck! Sending prayers and positive vibes. Feel free to pm me if you get in a pinch.
Thank you Dom, hopefully I'll be back doing golf n other activities in less than a week if it goes according to plan

on the 20th we have family from both Manhattan and Concord Mass region here for Ann Seaway Festival week events till the 3rd .

so plenty of helpers n cheerleaders here to support the ole man.

Thank you Dom, hopefully I'll be back doing golf n other activities in less than a week if it goes according to plan

on the 20th we have family from both Manhattan and Concord Mass region here for Ann Seaway Festival week events till the 3rd .

so plenty of helpers n cheerleaders here to support the ole man.
You did a good job raising your kids! My mom used to tell me about a Sicilian saying that translates to something like, one parent can raise ten kids, but ten kids can't raise [support] one parent.

Yesterday was a really difficult day . I was preparing to go in Tomorrow for my chip implant surgery it is now Cancelled

My blood work came back and my Dr called to tell me that I have Multiple Myeloma and that the heart is weakening .

The day was the 15th anniversary of my open heart surgery which allowed me to continue skiing for 8 more years .I felt great we have been walking some beautiful riverside trails every morning during this nasty heatwave...I was upbeat practicing my short game instead of playing.in this oppressive heat.

The call was a gut punch .I'm generally a pretty positive and upbeat guy but knowing the life expectancy of a guy my age diagnosed with this cancer coupled with a serious heart condition is pretty grim 2-24 months

I am not afraid to fight and be aggressive with all I can do but I am very concerned with my family. I am psychologically ok but telling my wife and kids was not easy .

The Queen of the Hop is my beautiful love of my life and my constant source of strength and reminds me that this is one of several times I have faced life threatening events . She and my faith will help me manage This journey

You all here have been electronic family for almost 20 yrs and the outrageous wit , intelligence and shared love of a great sport has been a great time .

I am so happy that I was convinced me to leave Alpine Zone and join his Funky Bunch of merry makers here.

I'll stay in touch and stay strong in this challenge,

Warp

Back