Garden Harvest

Garden in. Rototilller - 1/ Deer fence & forearms -0!
IMG_7005.jpeg

Azaleas and Rhodos be poppin’
IMG_6997.jpeg

IMG_6996.jpeg

Cheers to a happy and safe Memorial Day, thanks to those who sacrificed
IMG_6993.jpeg

Offf to the beach!
IMG_7010.jpeg

Last edited:
Nope. Put in ~8 bushes for Mother's Day present a long time ago and ~dozen bushes a few years ago.

The dang beetles are the only thing that really bothers them a bit but this year those things are busier on the red raspberries in the front yard.
The beagles help with bird control and fertilizer.
They're organic.
We’ve also fledged 2 nests of bluebirds so far this year.
Blueberry harvest is great again this year.
Lots of big ones. Getting a gallon each time picking. The purple ones seem to get ripe by the time ya get around to the other side.

Another 2nd fledgling of bluebirds again. The little birds took off a couple days ago.
The nest was purple when it was removed post fledge. The adults must have been chowing on the black raspberries.
The hounds love rolling on the old blue nest. Blue bluebird nest soup FTW.

Blueberry harvest is great again this year.
Lots of big ones. Getting a gallon each time picking. The purple ones seem to get ripe by the time ya get around to the other side.

Nice! This year was my most productive year ever. Unofficial total 18.5 Gallons. Not counting the ones I ate while picking.
I’ve got 3 in the freezer and friends and family picked the rest. The birds are working on the remaining ones, had an angry goldfinch chirping at me last night.

Nice! This year was my most productive year ever. Unofficial total 18.5 Gallons. Not counting the ones I ate while picking.
I’ve got 3 in the freezer and friends and family picked the rest. The birds are working on the remaining ones, had an angry goldfinch chirping at me last night.
Been picking everyday it doesn’t rain. Got 4 gallon bags (~3/4 full) picked yesterday.
Been giving them away to folks and freezing some.
There’s still a lot of green ones on the bushes too.

Been picking everyday it doesn’t rain. Got 4 gallon bags (~3/4 full) picked yesterday.
Been giving them away to folks and freezing some.
There’s still a lot of green ones on the bushes too.

Mine were done a couple weeks ago. The Bluejays got the remnants. Waiting for elderberries.

Nope. Put in ~8 bushes for Mother's Day present a long time ago and ~dozen bushes a few years ago.

The dang beetles are the only thing that really bothers them a bit but this year those things are busier on the red raspberries in the front yard.
The beagles help with bird control and fertilizer.
They're organic.
We’ve also fledged 2 nests of bluebirds so far this year.
Did you notice when we lost the Japanese beetles we lost the fire fly's? I'm seeing fireflies again... And the Japanese beetles... Also milk weeds are coming back. It's all related

Did you notice when we lost the Japanese beetles we lost the fire fly's? I'm seeing fireflies again... And the Japanese beetles... Also milk weeds are coming back. It's all related
Only few beetles this year on the berries. this year. The birds are eating more of the berries than the beetles.
It’s been a very light year for lightning bugs and mosquitos so far.

Back