F Vail

I guarantee at the daily meeting, they hold hands and chant stock price , stock price ….

I guarantee at the daily meeting, they hold hands and chant stock price , stock price ….
Yup and put some salaried project managers on the analytics of ski bums while the local Mickey D’s still pay more.

"Will the 2022-3 ski season be a winter of spreading out, where small and independent resorts take skiing days away from the big boys?"

Last edited:
Sounds well and good
I would bet the farm they cut hours
I skied at Jack Frost this past Sunday because i had one epic ticket from a 2-pack to use. They now open at 9:00 instead of 8:00. They also cut hours at Big Boulder. They had 3 of 7 lifts from the bottom running. I asked a liftie if they were going to open more lifts as the lines started growing. He told me they weren't expecting that many people. They weren't expecting that many people a day after it snowed? I always thought ski areas would rather have snow in people's back yards than on the slopes because it brought the people out. I'm sure all the other Pocono areas had all of their lifts running.

The up coming weather pattern is vails wet dream
Warm and rainy

I skied at Jack Frost this past Sunday because i had one epic ticket from a 2-pack to use. They now open at 9:00 instead of 8:00. They also cut hours at Big Boulder. They had 3 of 7 lifts from the bottom running. I asked a liftie if they were going to open more lifts as the lines started growing. He told me they weren't expecting that many people. They weren't expecting that many people a day after it snowed? I always thought ski areas would rather have snow in people's back yards than on the slopes because it brought the people out. I'm sure all the other Pocono areas had all of their lifts running.
Vail Resorts Inc doesn’t like to use the word snow.
Their algorithms don’t ski yet.

Saw they were blowing snow at Hunter late this Sunday, had to look twice to believe it as I drove up past the mountain. Next day went up to 50 degrees.

Back