F Vail

The International Ski History Association folks published a piece.
If mamma ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy.
Really well written article--- thanks for posting this stuff.
VR could use the ill gotten cash they got from selling 76% more passes and not providing service in order to buy more mountains and expand their monopoly. Pretty nefarious if that happens. As the author said, Wall Street doesn't care about guest experience or employee satisfaction so long as they get their return. VUCKFAIL!

The International Ski History Association folks published a piece.
If mamma ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy.
The saddest thing about that article is the comment at the end. The guy who is an Epic pass holder, instructor and investor says he has had the last laugh because he had a 346% gain on his investment with Vail stock. This is the world we live in. I’d rather have no money and go XC skiing.

The saddest thing about that article is the comment at the end. The guy who is an Epic pass holder, instructor and investor says he has had the last laugh because he had a 346% gain on his investment with Vail stock. This is the world we live in. I’d rather have no money and go XC skiing.
He just saw the live shitshow as an employee and sold. Even dogs get thrown a bone once in a while.

What's wrong with both?

So Vail is announcing all these extended seasons.

Seem to be overlooking a few details, like weather and lack of snowmaking.

Back