F Vail

Yeah, they're all shiny and new. Somebody told me that was slowed by the chopper demand to fight last year's fires, which made sense.
If we don’t get a miracle March this summers fire season might make last years look trivial. It will probably still be bad even with a massive March. The ground out here is mega thirsty.

The drought is about to get very real.

Last edited:
If we don’t get a miracle March this summers fire season might make last years look trivial. It will probably still be bad even with a massive March. The ground out here is mega thirsty.

I have been screaming this for all winter
The west needs the snow not the east. 100 million pp are in big trouble

I have been screaming this for all winter
The west needs the snow not the east. 100 million pp are in big trouble
It’s insane. Driving around Phoenix right now, it’s like none of this is happening. Grasses are green, water features are blasting, pools are full and if you talk to people that have just moved here their response is, “drought? I didn’t know anything about that?”.

It has a Don’t Look Up vibe to it but I’m not laughing.

Latest map before the storm that came up thru here.
Maine even had some burnt orange color toit. That may have changed.

Hah, I asked on a different forum about this pic that @Andy_ROC reposted, and it's allegedly from a commercial that's been playing during the Olympics TV coverage? If so, pretty brilliant how someone draped the Epic logo over it.

1644411420795-png.png

Somebody forgot to send a few envelopes of cash to the local politicians. This might be a public reminder.

But, when Vail loses Vail, hoo boy.
A lot of locals there have more than enough money.
They just want their playground nice.
Don’t blame 'em.

Back