F Vail

Does the 20% off from last year's price make anyone reconsider this? I've had to deal with weekend I-70 traffic on the west side of the tunnel and this will make it even worse.
?
IMO the mega passes have ruined the skiing experience. Hopefully next season I will take a page from James playbook and visit off the radar resorts.

IMO the mega passes have ruined the skiing experience.
Didn't ruin my season.

@Stu was kind of laughing at me because I could only name three Vail resorts and one Alterra.

I'm very interested in seeing how it explodes. I think it is 50/50 it will.

@Benny Profane says debt, which is a logical call. I'm wondering about lines and availability. Will the fans revolt?

Make the Epik $1 and let's watch the fun that ensues!

Didn't ruin my season.

@Stu was kind of laughing at me because I could only name three Vail resorts and one Alterra.

I'm very interested in seeing how it explodes. I think it is 50/50 it will.

@Benny Profane says debt, which is a logical call. I'm wondering about lines and availability. Will the fans revolt?

Make the Epik $1 and let's watch the fun that ensues!
Harv because you don’t ski at the ikon or epic resorts

I’m talking about the the i70 resorts, Jackson hole , Lake Tahoe etc.

Does the 20% off from last year's price make anyone reconsider this? I've had to deal with weekend I-70 traffic on the west side of the tunnel and this will make it even worse.
Not that I was planning to buy one anyway but if I was it would make me less likely to buy one due to the crowds that it will attract. Yes the lifts will be loading at a higher capacity but I don't think that will alleviate the crowds.
From all of the "F-Vail" & "Vail Sucks" threads on ski forums I think it was more about keeping pass holders than it was about increasing pass holder numbers.

I think it was more about keeping pass holders than it was about increasing pass holder numbers
This seems to be the consensus. I understand why this caused investors to step back. Cutting margin to do the same business as your costs go up is not ideal.

Back