F Vail

So what's next for Vail? Holiday Valley? I could see that happening. We hear every year rumors of Bristol being sold, but the gossip mill is always working overtime there................
just my opinion, but they are going to go after Jay...which will suck

So what's next for Vail? Holiday Valley? I could see that happening. We hear every year rumors of Bristol being sold, but the gossip mill is always working overtime there................
Holiday Valley is exactly what they want and it is very similar to Seven Springs.

Holiday Valley is exactly what they want and it is very similar to Seven Springs.
I really hope I can get there before it happens.

Hunter I've accepted. This (HV+B) would take more work.

Not in their 100!
Vail is the Genghis Khan of the ski industry. I could see Rob Katz in that beard.

I really hope I can get there before it happens.

Hunter I've accepted. This (HV+B) would take more work.
Just get to HV this year. If you go during the week you can ski Holimont one day and HV the next. Ellicottville is a really cool town especially if you like nightlife. I liken it to a much smaller version Saratoga.

Reactions: MC2
It's a bit out of my day trip range (5:45) actually the same from our place near gore or in the flats. Not really ready to stay overnight. We'll see. I have a window in January when the women folk are going on a trip. If the snow lines up... maybe.

Vail is the Genghis Khan of the ski industry. I could see Rob Katz in that beard.

Just get to HV this year. If you go during the week you can ski Holimont one day and HV the next. Ellicottville is a really cool town especially if you like nightlife. I liken it to a much smaller version Saratoga.

Fkna!

Back