F Vail

You can also buy a fully cooked rotisserie chicken at Walmart for $4.50
The best deal in fast food anywhere. All supermarkets sell cheap rotisserie chickens as a loss leader. I know I drive by two supermarkets to go to one that has the best cooked chicken (because all are not the same), and of course, I drop a hundred bucks there for everything else.

The best deal in fast food anywhere. All supermarkets sell cheap rotisserie chickens as a loss leader. I know I drive by two supermarkets to go to one that has the best cooked chicken (because all are not the same), and of course, I drop a hundred bucks there for everything else.
Thank you for proving my point?

Yeah, but, I don't really spend much money at the hill once I'm there. I'd like to see the data, but I doubt a lot of older people are, either.
It’s more than nothing which is at least something

If they go as family with their kids and/or grandkids they do. Similar to Disney.
Nope, ain't happening. Maybe every now and then, but, ain't no kids in that lodge midweek, or on the hill. Just a bunch of old people getting paid to ski.

new drinking game to replace sno's "mountain creek"

???:p cheers!
Try the drinking game using Jenny Psaki’s “um" or ah” uttered in her pressers.
Every X times take a sip. Pros are permitted a lower number.
Tis quite challenging. Started at X=10.
Jumped to 20 and had to quit as it’s too hard to count using toes when yer busy sippin.

Back