F Vail

To me it's simple..if you want to ski and can afford it..you do. Doesn't matter what race or color you are. I don't see how this can be resolved without lowering the price substantially. But there are other costs that are big as well..Transportation, gear, etc. Its an expensive sport..period.

F -1 now lol:

Buy peaks pass 20 % less than last season

Dreaming of crisp sunrises and fresh snow. ?️ ?️
Pass prices have been reduced 20%. Get your pass for the 2021-21 season now.
#huntermountain #sunrise. #tbt

Nice Scotty! I am looking at getting Epic since I can go midweek and supplement it with some Mckauly; Platty etc; on a side note here’s a shot of Jonny Mosely demonstrating , in a video on the “Sacramento Bee” , making his pole plant further down the hill in moguls to help get stronger in the bumps, last winter I mentioned about letting the bottom of your grip loose to let the pole get further down the hill, starting to get stoked for the season!
38709A4C-E9EB-45E2-A5CE-C1F30994EF7F.jpeg

Hope this Work out better for us with this change:
"
NEWS: Vail Resorts to Replace Rob Katz with New CEO
Kirsten Lynch, the Company's chief marketing officer will replace Rob Katz as CEO of Vail Resorts on November 1st. Rob Katz will become Executive Chairperson of their board of directors and will continue be remain fully active and engaged with key strategic decisions and priorities.

Press Release: https://investors.vailresorts.com/n...esorts-announces-ceo-and-executive-succession
"

I saw that. A very click baity headline like: "Katz out as CEO of Vail" or something. Kind of like when Putin was no longer president of Russia?

Clickbait? Possibly. I just liked the article. Says something about soul vanishing from skiing.

Back