F Vail

The insider selling is on Fail’s board of directors.
Got em for free (option exercise @ $0).
The old ea$y come ea$y go.
Maybe she just needed some walkin around cash for Christmastime.
People who are paid in stock or options typically sell it off to create more diversified portfolios. Often they file a sales schedule with the SEC so that they can’t be accused of insider trading. You shouldn’t read anything more into those sales.

mm

People who are paid in stock or options typically sell it off to create more diversified portfolios. Often they file a sales schedule with the SEC so that they can’t be accused of insider trading. You shouldn’t read anything more into those sales.

mm
If she buys stock in a bearing manufacturer against the rools?

For some reason they don’t mention Apollo. 🤔
Guess they let a few chapters 11 out.
& this chapter recently put up by Vail Daily.

Last edited:
Drop him off at Garnet Hill on your way to Gore and tell him to figure it out.
If only it were that easy. My first time skiing, back in the day, my friends took me to an alpine mountain in Pennsylvania. We took the lift to the top of some black diamond trail - I know, it's PA, not Stowe or Whiteface. But with no instruction, I fell all the way down the slope. I had no clue about how to turn or control my speed.

I had a friend like that too, although it was the afternoon after my first ever lesson at Killington. Oh, good, you're ready for this, and took me to the top and pretty much left me there.

Saturday was absolutely bonkers! The morning lineups were the longest I’ve seen since moving here. That said, the crowds were totally predictable given the lackluster start of the season, and Whistler ops did a commendable job of managing to extreme volume.

On Saturday, I had breakfast in the village while I watched the lineups clear, and did some laps in the backcountry instead. By Sunday, the crowds were back to normal weekend levels.

I have to laugh when I see folks posting about the crazy lineups at Gore, etc. Whistler lines are next level!

Back