F Vail

Check out their Blue Point Brewery brands. Used to be a small micro (about 3 miles from where I live), but they have expanded distribution, without a drop in quality since the Bud acquisition a few years ago. Built a cool brew pub too. https://www.bluepointbrewing.com/brewery/
The hard core beer community would probably question a claim that there hasn't been a drop in quality. For me it's still Bud, the Vail of beers

The hard core beer community would probably question a claim that there hasn't been a drop in quality.
Probably right, but they weren't the best prior to Bud either. I do have the benefit of being able to get it directly from the tap at the brewery, so I am biased.

Is Blue Point the one that had that nasty watermelon beer a couple of years ago?

mm
Not sure, but a quick Google search makes it seem like everyone has/had a watermelon beer. Toasted Lager and Hoptical Illusion are both perfectly acceptable beers, however.

Man rule #24: No fruit in beer.
As Coach Z once said, beer should be made out of beer. I'm not a fan of gose and fruited beers, but there's just an amazing variety of these right now. Some of them you pop into the freezer and they turn into a slushie. Give me a nice IPA, a bitter or a saison. Please and thank you.

As Coach Z once said, beer should be made out of beer. I'm not a fan of gose and fruited beers, but there's just an amazing variety of these right now. Some of them you pop into the freezer and they turn into a slushie. Give me a nice IPA, a bitter or a saison. Please and thank you.
Have had some darn good IPA with some fruit. Have also had 15% stouts made with Oreo cookies.

Check out some of the flavors from these guys. It's amazing and they are knocking it out of the park. The reviews on Untappd are high. But I'm sure it's not for everyone especially those that think Bud, the Vail of beers, is good stuff

Back