F Vail

I was years ahead of the curve on boycotting Bud Light. If you’re a member of the LGBT community you can thank me by buying me a Heady Topper.

You’re welcome.

mm
Not hijack the tread. I’m sure this will bring a wrath of shit down on me
That said. I would rather drink any mass produced light beer than that god forsaken craft beer swill. There is a reason why these companies sold almost a billion bottle of beer a year. It fucking good :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Carry on and f vail

There are, like, a bajillion craft breweries in the US. Not all of them are great. Individually there are some great nano breweries with dedicated following. Collectively I don't think they take huge market share from Anheuser Busch InBev.
They have which is why InBev AB has bought up some of the competition from craft breweries such as;
Elysian Brewing
Breckenridge
Blue Point
Wicked Weed

Once they get bought, much like Vail, they ruin it.

@jasonwx, drunken sports fans and frat boys and those with no palate are hardly a measure for quality

Last edited:
I would rather drink any mass produced light beer
Sometimes some Busch Light when doing yard work or PBRs when skiing are in order. Those sneaky IPAs and DIPAs are a good way to get sucker-punched.

They have which is why InBev AB has bought up some of the competition from craft breweries such as;
Elysian Brewing
Breckenridge
Blue Point
Wicked Weed

Once they get bought, much like Vail, they ruin it.

@jasonwx, drunken sports fans and frat boys and those with no palette are hardly a measure for quality

I would rather drink any mass produced light beer than that god forsaken craft beer swill.
I agree with that. A cold bland lager is the best on a hot day, and a lot of microbrewers compete make the most extreme fruity or bitter IPA possible. There’s still a lot of craft brewers I like but sometimes it feels like the watermelon or pumpkin IPAs are driving the beer flavored beers out of the market.

mm

I agree with that. A cold bland lager is the best on a hot day, and a lot of microbrewers compete make the most extreme fruity or bitter IPA possible. There’s still a lot of craft brewers I like but sometimes it feels like the watermelon or pumpkin IPAs are driving the beer flavored beers out of the market.

mm
That's what session IPAs are for... Low alcohol and good taste.

If I'm in the sun or not drinking something unique I and want more taste than water then there's plenty of high quality, good taste non-alcoholic beers available. That sector is taking off. But Bud makes the worst of the many I've taste.

That's what session IPAs are for... Low alcohol and good taste.

If I'm in the sun or not drinking something unique I and want more taste than water then there's plenty of high quality, good taste non-alcoholic beers available. That sector is taking off. But Bud makes the worst of the many I've taste.
Heineken zero is really good

I would rather drink any mass produced light beer than that god forsaken craft beer swill
Same for me until a buddy of mine ruined for me a few years ago. He's in the beer biz, of sorts (he sells centrifuges to breweries), and has shown me the light. There's truly nothing better, imo, that a fresh craft pilz. One thing about craft beer is it has a very short shelf life. He's taught me that any craft beer that's over 2 months old will oxidize and taste like shit. Craft beer has to be drank fresh.

Same for me until a buddy of mine ruined for me a few years ago. He's in the beer biz, of sorts (he sells centrifuges to breweries), and has shown me the light. There's truly nothing better, imo, that a fresh craft pilz. One thing about craft beer is it has a very short shelf life. He's taught me that any craft beer that's over 2 months old will oxidize and taste like shit. Craft beer has to be drank fresh.
Check expiration dates on the cans / bottles. Often reps cannot or will not take back expired beer and stores may leave it on the shelves. One the other hand some beers keep well. I just drank something from 2016 and it was great (after and expired IPA I had to toss).

Back