F Vail

Seems Vail Resorts Inc didn’t buyback any stock in July 2022 as the price dropped lower than previous 2 months when they actually bought some.

Hindsights 20:20 but they may have been better off buying Togg instead of pissing away > $ million.
The beat (down) goes on. But they say wanna buy more.
Do Vail Resorts Inc. executives get shares and/or options as compensations?

What can go wrong?
My first thought too.

Are rentals 95% newbies and 5% hardcore flying out west and don't want to schlep gear? Or is is 99/1?

Apps are for established relationships.

I get skis. I'm trying to figure out skis in Europe. But, boots, dear lord. The gaper whining will make it impossible to hire and keep anybody at that end.

The MacD-ing and Starbucking of skiing. This is what happens when the CEO comes from Pepsi marketing.

Theoretically, anything that makes the first day less painful for a never-ever (ie- less waiting around) is a good thing. They seem to be trying for something much bigger than that though.

The first thing a never ever should learn is to wear properly fitting boots. My toenail never recovered.

They want this to be like using your Starbucks app or WeGrub or whatever those food delivery services are for lazy fat people. This management should be in that type of business, not running ski hills.

Back