Coronavirus and Skiing

None of the vacc supporters I've read here know more than what the mainstream media is telling them. I get it, and understand. People like me we've studied and dug and have learned, and keep up. We've got treatments ready, or are doing preventive measures. We do not care if you wear a helmet, or your seatbelt, or flip flops when you hike a 14er. We live life as usual, mind our own business. I'm just looking for those mtns that are letting us live, and not pushing the fear. Post mtn names if you know of any. Thanks.
Good info - which treatments and preventative measures can you share with us?

Good info - which treatments and preventative measures can you share with us?
Well, I've asked the Admin to remove my acct, after someone called me a troller. But looks like I'm still on, so I'll quickly put you on to learn from the FLCCC Alliance as a go to for treatment, prevention too. How to get what you need. Many other docs you can learn about via their many update videos on Odysee. They do one every week so you can stay current. Early treatment is key, travel with what you need and enjoy life. It's actually very simply done.

Well, I've asked the Admin to remove my acct, after someone called me a troller. But looks like I'm still on, so I'll quickly put you on to learn from the FLCCC Alliance as a go to for treatment, prevention too. How to get what you need. Many other docs you can learn about via their many update videos on Odysee. They do one every week so you can stay current. Early treatment is key, travel with what you need and enjoy life. It's actually very simply done.
You funny
I'm vaxed and enjoy life very much, thanks.
I don't care that you aren't, I used to but not anymore. Don't whine about not being able to get a job as employers looking for vaxed employees only makes sense.
Good luck to you.

Back