Coronavirus and Skiing

A golfin friend of mine did his Master’s thesis titled, “The Design of a Ski Device for Paraplegia”.
He gave me a bound copy this summer.
I’ve read it and need to get it back to him.
He performed the study while at Columbia University and published it in 1978.
I’ve yet to ski with him but will this winter.
He’s a good golfer, nice person and another tirolean.
We’ll have some fun skiing too.

Oh wow, definitely new here or definitely a troll.
She was not a troll. While I disagree with her approach, I do believe she was sincerely looking for a place to teach adaptive without getting a vaccine. I have no idea if such a place exists in the east. It's interesting to me that she thought she could find that here more easily than out west. I'd be curious to know the outcome, but I don't think we will ever know.

She was not a troll. While I disagree with her approach, I do believe she was sincerely looking for a place to teach adaptive without getting a vaccine. I have no idea if such a place exists in the east. It's interesting to me that she thought she could find that here more easily than out west. I'd be curious to know the outcome, but I don't think we will ever know.
Some of my work involves working with people with disabilities. We have to be vaccinated and wear a mask. I don’t think twice about it because to me their safety is paramount.

We have excluded ourselves from a certain ski place that we love because of vaccine mandates. While my wife and I are vaccinated the Peanut is not because she’s under the age of 5. No biggy, need to respect people’s stance, their desire to stay safe and healthy and move on.

Last edited:
Back