Coronavirus and Skiing

It's fun to push Harv's buttons huh.

^^Maybe we can get this thread shut down too. Did I miss the skiing part?

Is it dead 4 good?
Not sure.

We can't even agree on what is good news. Is Scotty's post good news? (Don't answer that.) Everything is polarized. New Normal became the place where everyone would try to sneak their politics in.

Anything can be seen as political. Both lefties and righties think I'm favoring someone.

If you don't want politics here then HAMMER the guy who posts something political when you AGREE with him. Instead of just "liking" it.

When two sides can't agree on the facts, there a long list of things that we'll never be able to talk about.

I'm going on the record saying I don't feel you're favoring anyone, any side, or anything.
The reason I asked is I miss Marz and her stats.
I didn't mean to push anyone's buttons.
Darn straight he doesn’t favor people, politics is what makes this country strong, to try and tell people not to talk politics is un American, of course you have to be civil

Darn straight he doesn’t favor people, politics is what makes this country strong, to try and tell people not to talk politics is un American, of course you have to be civil
I guess I'm un-American. Moving forward, if you post about something in this thread that isn't related to skiing, you'll be excluded.

Back