Coronavirus and Skiing

All these people taking care of their own are blowing up the economy again. Seems like if you won't get vaccinated you should stay out of public places. These people itn TV that didn't get vaccinated and are advocating for it now in their hospital beds annoy me.
FA5B7728-0F83-4AB6-BA3D-304B41EED1AA.jpeg

$15/hour is looking like the new normal for pay at destination ski resorts. Pretty sure that's the amount Vail Resorts announced a month ago. Sugarbush is owned by Alterra and announced that as the base rate going forward.

That doesn't send a good message regarding this coming winter. How am I supposed to think that they will load the lifts normally now?

You must not have heard of the majority of resorts who now have no mention of covid anywhere on their websites. If "new normal" means restricted lift capacity and forced masking, then I'm not willing to accept that. I'm not surprised ORDA is going that route as they seem to never miss an opportunity to make the experience less fun. I'll just ski somewhere else.

Checked SKICNY and Greekpeak and they both mention the vid, so there’s that.
No need to check Togg as they ain’t opening.
Most likely not gonna go anywhere else, unless there’s place(s) & day(s) I can’t refuse.

Back