Coronavirus and Skiing

I literally did the best, most effective thing I could to protect myself and others. Apparently that's not good enough for you. Hide in your basement in a hazmat suit if you want. The rest of us will go live our lives.
Do mankind a huge favor : Do not procreate .

Your self centered egotism and frankly juvenile attitude are exactly what is wrong with this entire country's over use of rights of the individual rather than working for The common good .

Any strength used to excess becomes a weakness

This whole thing is hard on all of us. Especially for young people. I understand it’s very limiting Sno. We still have a lot to be thankful for. Concentrate on what you can do not what you can’t.
We've clearly come a long way. I remember skiing each weekend last season as if it was the last weekend of the season, not knowing whether ski areas would be open the following weekend. That's not the case now, at least in Vermont. I'd probably be more worried if I was still a passholder at a New York resort.

As of now, what matters to me most is returning to old normal. Everything else comes after that.

We've clearly come a long way. I remember skiing each weekend last season as if it was the last weekend of the season, not knowing whether ski areas would be open the following weekend. That's not the case now, at least in Vermont. I'd probably be more worried if I was still a passholder at a New York resort.

As of now, what matters to me most is returning to old normal. Everything else comes after that.
Skiing is a luxury. I’m more concerned about the health of my family right now.

Back