Coronavirus and Skiing

It's not reasonable to force people to cover their faces in public indefinitely, so they're going to have to come to terms with that reality.

Punishing the vaccinated because of the antivaxxers is not a strategy that will end well for those who are pushing it.
It is about the helping fellow Americans, including the vaccinated who have underlying issues and the people working in hospitals.

The high death rate for the vaccinated is mostly focused on those older than 60. These are the majority of people who have other health complications. While you might be vaccinated, you can still get covid and spread covid. As a younger person, you might never even know if you have covid. Wearing a mask will decrease the odds of you unknowingly spreading covid.

The medical staff across the US is getting beaten to a pulp. Wearing a mask were it is recommended is the least I can do.

My boosted daughter has covid
Thankfully a mild case
She said everyone in nyc now has it

My boosted daughter has covid
Thankfully a mild case
She said everyone in nyc now has it
We tested ourselves yesterday. Both of us are fighting colds and thought maybe.....
Glad your daughter has a mild case. I think it's only a matter of time before everyone gets it. I had it this time last year so I'm about due for another round of it.

It is about the helping fellow Americans, including the vaccinated who have underlying issues and the people working in hospitals.

The high death rate for the vaccinated is mostly focused on those older than 60. These are the majority of people who have other health complications. While you might be vaccinated, you can still get covid and spread covid. As a younger person, you might never even know if you have covid. Wearing a mask will decrease the odds of you unknowingly spreading covid.

The medical staff across the US is getting beaten to a pulp. Wearing a mask were it is recommended is the least I can do.
I'm vaccinated and boosted. Without symptoms or known exposure, I'm just going to assume I'm not infected. Sorry, but I don't owe anyone anything.

Back